What kind of work are you looking for?

Which city do you want to work in?


Your ad here? contact us

Job news

Norwegian authority

Arbeidstilsynet  - Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority

Finanstilsynet  - Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway

Helsedirektoratet  - The Directorate of Health

Luftfartstilsynet - Civil Aviation Authority – Norway

Mattilsynet - Norwegian Food Safety Authority

NOKUT -Norwegian Agency for Quality Assurance in Education

Politidirektoratet  -National Police Directorate

Sjøfartsdirektoratet - Norwegian Maritime Directorate

Utdanningsdirektoratet - Norwegian Directorate for Education and Training

Vegdirektoratet  -Norwegian Public Roads Administration

Registration at the police

You can apply online or meet directly at the police or service for foreign workers office.

You will aquire certification that you are EØS citizen, or permit to stay if you are outside EØS.

Tax card

Apply for a tax card at skatteetaten.no or at the foreign workers office. You also have to register norwegian adress if you are going to work in Norway for more than 6 months.


An employer needs a  D-number to be able to register you, which is assigned by Norway for workers with no norwegian id personal number.

Norwegian bank account

You can apply for a norwegian bank accound online Dnb being the largest.

Use the following phrase on Google to get results:

"Nytt bank konto"