Drivers license in Norway

For updated information see EEA/EU Driver's licence from EEA/EU countries can be used in Norway. If you want to settle in Norway and you come from a country outside the EEA/EU, there are different rules for changing your driver's licence depending on the country you come from. Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Israel, Monaco, New Zeland, San Marino, South Korea, USA If you are coming from one of these countries: Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Israel, Monaco, New Zealand, San Marino, South Korea or the United States, you can exchange your driver's license for a Norwegian driving licence after you pass a practical driver trial. You must replace your foreign driver's licence within one year of your registered resident of Norway. If you seek too late, you must conduct compulsory training and pass the theoretical and practical driving test. The trade-off must be completed within two years from the Norway of permanent..

Read More
Language selection

Use flags to change languages